A summer children’s adventure world is expected from July 2016 at the Rosen hut above Zell am Ziller.
From this July you will find a great family adventure world up there, where in winter the skiers are normally flying down the mountain.
A climbing tower, a slide tower and a tower crane will be offered to families. Of course everything is made out of wood. In addition the large area offers a 18m high viewing platform, with a great view over the Zillertal mountains. For the young guests the castle area offers a water play area and an adventure area. While the children are playing the parents can lean back and enjoy the relaxation zone.
Pine castle facts:
- Over 5.000 m² „Castle area“
- 4 accessible towers (Slide tower, viewing tower, climbing tower, crane tower)
- water and sand play areas
- adventure play area
- castle kitchen with a bqq area
- tree top path
- enjoyment and relaxation are for the old and young
- Pine shed